Wow! It never rains, but pours! (And literally here too, it’s been raining all morning!) Thank you to Sania Lali over at The Third Eye for the honor of the Sunshine Award!
Sunshine Award Rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color? Most all colors except Baby Blue
2. Favorite animal? Scottish Highland Cow–Who can resist those bangs and long, red hair?
3. Favorite number? Anything with a 7 in it.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water. Boring, I know.
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Twitter is O.K., but I prefer FB
6. My passion? Photography and creative writing.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? I like both, but giving more.
8. Favorite pattern? Anything that doesn’t make me nauseous or dizzy.
9. Favorite day of the week? Any day that doesn’t contain regular day to day drudgery!
10. Favorite flower? Solid Pink Camelia!
10 Fabulous Blogs:
1. wanderlustress who, as a mom of twins, and can deal with camel spiders is the toughest cookie I know,
2. Lady Romp who posts pearls of wisdom and keeps up on women who didn’t know they couldn’t…,
3. Cee’s Life Photography Blog, who has great photography and draws readers into participating with Share Your World, and other interesting things,
4. My Sardinian Life who writes extensively about Sardinia, and was responsible for me adding it to one of my next destinations,
5. Pages From My Crazy Life who writes about the everyday magic of living,
6. 400 Days ’till 40, who is documenting the journey of her 39th year of life and savoring every moment,
7. Just My Echo, who is a photographer of Florida and a thoughtful writer,
8. Sunny Sleevez who has you covered-literally-for anything that gets you out in the sun,
9. This…That…And Whatever Else I Can Think Of… who takes incredible images, and writes fondly of travel and family,
10. Rantings of an Amateur Chef for his wonderful recipes and cooking/cookware suggestions,
11. Print-Sense who has an amazing variety of daily life stories, photography and 52 pick-up which is a weekly photo challenge I’ve only just become aware of,
12. This Man’s Journey who blogs about a life of continual blessings, and learning to embrace them.