Thank you to Confessions of an Apple Junkie for awarding me the Best Follower Award. I’m speechless, (well, O.K., maybe not speechless, but thrilled!) and overwhelmed!
There aren’t any rules, but since it is a Follower Award, I’ll follow Apple Junkies Lead.
Who was your first follower: I actually don’t know who my first follower was, but know that it was a faithful friend without a blog!
Pass it on to three faithful followers:
1. JMGoyder who tells the story of caring for her husband interspersed with stories of how they met and their life together–really a wonderful read
2. Elisa at FunandFabulous who blogs about anything fun and fabulous as the name emplies.
3. Robin Jean Marie at Bringing Home Europe about her travels in Europe and bring those things she picked up there, here.
4. AlexanderFilmWorks at It Mostly Doesn’t Suck who has a wonderfully dry sense of humor and entertaining blog.
5. Jim Cantwell at WhereTheGreyMatterPoursOut wonderful thoughts on writing and life in general
I know that is two more than I was supposed to list, but really I’d like to say everybody, because everyone I read I like!
Thank you again Apple Junkie for nominating me!