I want to thank Terry at Terry1954 for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. She has a very wonderful blog about caring for her brother who has Parkinson’s, so if you have a moment pop over and see it.
Here are the rules for those nominated:
- Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List 7 things about you that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Kreativ Blogger Award.
- Leave a comment on the blogs you nominate to let them know about the award.
1. I had so many hours in college that the dean allowed me to take Creative Writing in place of Freshman English II just to get rid of me,
2. I have the blackest thumb known to man and can’t keep a darn thing alive for more than a month, which makes my children a miracle,
3. I still mix up right and left for some strange reason,
4. Even though I made it through Calculus with Analytical Geometry in college, I’m not good at math,
5. I can get lost in our small town, even with a gps,
6. I’m terrible at thank you notes because I always think that when I write them I sound lame and insincere, even though I’m deeply appreciative,
7. I have found that since I started blogging, I talk less and listen more, (I think–although some might disagree)
1. Robin Coyle over at the Writing Life of Robin Coyle who writes about, well, writing
2. Doli Siregar for his fantastic Photography
3. Everyday Aspergers for her great reads on Aspergers
4. To My Pen, Forgive Me For Typing for her wonderful travel tales
5. Beedie’s My Mind Photography on the Bay for her stunning bird photo’s and various other photography bits
6. Jenny at Jenny’s Serendipity for a wide range of topics and amazing posts
7. Aina at Aina’s Blog for strong and courageous writing