Vicki the Northern Chicky tagged me in a game of, well, tag, and it’s time to tag some others.
Cool tag she created…especially since I wouldn’t know the first thing about creating any sort of tag, sticker, or stamp. Vicki has five girls, and blogs frequently about an all female household–something that I have trouble wrapping my head around because it is always floating in a cloud of testosterone. I find her blog refreshing in that there is absolutely no testosterone involved in her stories, and it’s nice for a change of pace.
“You‘ve Been Tagged Rules”
- Answer a question the “tagger” listed in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
My 11 Questions I get to choose from…
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
- Is it more important to love or be loved?
- What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
- What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
- Are you happy with yourself?
- What is your most prized possession?
- In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?
- Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
- Who would you like to forgive?
#4. This is a little weird, but when I started college, I was very depressed and didn’t have a very good opinion of myself, for many reasons that I won’t bore you with here. In any event, I felt completely unworthy of any notice at all. When my birthday rolled around, a few of the girls from my dorm got together and bought me a white lace heart shaped pillow sachet that was scented with lavender. I looked so shocked they thought I didn’t like it. But the truth was, that I couldn’t believe anyone would bother. It stunned me that someone would actually think enough of me to buy me anything at all. And I haven’t forgotten it. It’s the thought that counts is one of those sayings that people don’t think about much anymore, but it really is true.
I’m supposed to make up 11 questions of my own for the next 11 victims, I mean honorees. I may steal some from Vicki.
1. What movie star did you have a crush on as a kid? Come on, be honest…
2. If you have siblings, how did your parents handle fighting that broke out?
3. What was your most memorable Bad— moment as a teen?
4. What big secret did you hide from your parents as a kid but they found out about much later in your life?
5. Were you ever responsible for sinking a friendship, and were you able to redeem yourself?
6. Are you a cat person, a dog person, neither? And why?
7. Do you believe it’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission?
8. What is your favorite genre for novels, and why?
9. What is your favorite way to de-stress?
10. Do you and your significant other like to vacation in the same way? Ex: Death march see everything you can? Or sit in a sidewalk cafe and take your time knowing you can’t see it all anyway?
11. What’s your definition of a midlife crisis, and have you hit it yet?
To help with deciding on naming people I tag, I’ve chosen the last 11 people to follow my blog. If someone reading this isn’t named, and absolutely wants to play along, by all means do so, but let me know so I don’t miss it!
1. Sassy Sass
And thus ends this tor–I mean fun way of getting to know one another.