C.B. Wentworth tagged me in a game of tag, so it’s my turn to tag 11 others and answer some thought provoking questions with entertaining answers.
The rules for playing blog tag are….
- You must post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged (or use the existing ones)
- Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
1) What is something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do? Write a book about my life. People would think I’d made half of it up.
2) What is your favorite quote? I have too many to have a favorite.
3) What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Faced the prospect of two autistic children.
4) If there were no rules, what would you do? Freak out! I like rules, even if I don’t agree with them (or break them 🙂 ). I don’t like chaos.
5) Stick shift (manual) or automatic transmission? Stick shift, definitely.
6) Mac or PC? They both have their good points and bad points. But the mouse pad on the mac laptop wins by a slim margin.
7) You are a published author at your first book signing. What message do you write with your autograph? Believe.
8) What charity is closest to your heart? Autism and Breast cancer–sorry, can’t choose one.
9) Name something that you think is underrated. Faith.
10) If you could give yourself a new name, what would it be? Lilly Grace.
11) What book or event changed your life? Outlander by Diana Gabaldon for getting me interested in history–something I was always terrible at in school.
Questions for the bloggers I tag:
1. What’s the worst mistake you’ve ever made that cost you a friendship?
2. What would your family say is your best redeeming quality?
3. What would you want your epitaph to say?
4. If you had one month to live, how would you want to spend it?
5. In the movie Leap Year, Matthew Goode’s character asks Amy Adams character, “If your house was on fire, and you only had 60 seconds to grab what you could, what would you take?” So, what would you take?
6. What’s your favorite first line of any novel?
7. What movie has the best morality lesson, in your opinion?
8. If you could time travel to the past, where would you go, and why?
9. Name the one thing you think is most over rated.
10. What one person in your life has influenced you the most?
11. You are a published author at your first book signing. What message do you sign with?
Now for the 11 I tag:
2. Robin Coyle
10. Tracie Louise