Ok, I know I need to come up with some other play on words… but until I do… I was awarded the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Faithfulnibbles, a site where if you need to get a reality check that God is indeed in charge, this is the place to be. I try to read it every day to get a start on the right track.
Thank you so much for the award, Faithfulnibbles. Your blog is refreshing and inspiring in a world that is becoming increasingly dark.
7 Things you might not know about me:
1. I’m not a dog lover. There, I said it. I can get along with them, and even be friendly towards them, but inside they freak me out!
2. Whenever I’m around animals, I give them voice in my head, which you might have gathered after the fish photos. I can’t help it. I’m always wondering what they are thinking. In my last Floral Friday Post my favorite photo was the one of the white flower with the bug peeking over the back of a petal. All I could think was that he was looking at me wondering what the heck I was…
3. I may have said this before, but I wanted 5 kids until I had three in 11 months.
4. My first photography class was at 15, and I’ve been hooked ever since.
5. Hubs is my one and only. Ever. REALLY!
6. When I was in high school and most of college, I was VERY naïve. Still am to some degree. I know, shocking.
7. I have never smoked-except when I was about 5 and I sneaked a puff on my mothers cigarette, after which I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why people did smoke.
Passing on the Award…
1. Terry who writes an amazing soulful account about caring for her brother with Parkinson’s Disease.
2. Bespoke Traveler who writes about travel, and photography.
3. InteriorStockholm blogs about interiors.
4. Roly’s Comedy in Crisis; need a laugh? Go here.
5. Images by Madeline for some really cool photography.
6. Photos From The Loony Bin for great photography and writing.
7. Beedie at Mental Health Ed for some super fantastic hard to get photos of birds.
8. JM Goyder who writes also about caring for a husband with Parkinsons as well as life on a farm.
Go forth, and spread the love! And thank you to all the readers who support my habit of talking/writing too much!