I have to thank Apple Junkie for the Super Sweet Blogging Award she has bestowed upon me. Apple Junkie loves kids, and is super adventurous when it comes to travel, at least for someone her age. She is very sweet, (the reason she received the award) and kindly thought of me.
1. Cookies or Cake? Um, depends on the cake, but probably cookies…
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Mixed swirl… Is that cheating?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? It would have to be Sticky Toffee Pudding, but since I can’t get that here in the US, the runner up would be fruit cobbler.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Just randomly
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I have no idea…
Next, nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) other bloggers for the award and notify them of their nomination.
1. Beedie who has an amazing ability to photography birds.
2. Beyond the Brush who is an incredible artist
3. Dounia who has a very interesting blog about being a third culture kid/adult
4. Cee Neuner who has two blogs, one a photographic blog, the other about lyme disease and her struggle with it
5. Pat Bailey at I miss me too who blogs about Fibromyalgia and other things
6. The Urge to Wander where Madhu explores amazing places around the world
O.K., here is my other 7:
1. Holly Michael who writes a very inspirational blog about faith
2. Cocoaupnorth who writes about being a South African transplanted to Finland, and just about anything else
3. Brooke at Hearts Home who writes about life as an adventure–and it definitely is that
4. Trains-Whistle who writes just good all around stories
5. My Magnificent Mess who also writes all around good stuff about life in the New England Suburbs
6. Elisa at Fun and Fabulousness who writes about life, family and travel
7. Theadora at People Places and Bling who writes a fascinating account of life and history in Paris. And shopping too!
Whew! That’s 13!